Latest News...

Great BIG Winter Sale now on - over 1400 products reduced.

All CHA 2010 releases shown as a Sneak Peek on our blog have been ordered and will be in stock as soon as they are released!>

Thursday 21 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Ok... so I am a little behind.

In fact I am a lot behind!

My November blogging never really got started before I was once again swamped and then December was a right off... I would like to say it was due to Christmas but that wasn't the case.

Still its a new year now and a new start for ScrapShed! We ran out of space in the middle of last year and have been struggling to get everything in a way that makes it easy to operate on a daily basis. So... First job was to remove *everything* from the Shed and pretty much start again... and so thats what happened.

With all that was going on at the end of last year, we didn't have much time to upload all the new stock that continued to arrive and so second job... sort out the stack of invoices and get the new stock online! Admittedly a lot of it came to various shows with us, so its not all bad but after 10 days, I have just two invoices left to get online! YAY! I think I have uploaded over 700 items in that time.

Anyway... the worst is over! There is light at the end of the tunnel! Stock is ready to go back onto the new new racking (2nd time we have had new racks) and then its just a little bit of counting to be done and we are ready to re-open with our MASSIVE Winter sale.

Just in time too, as we have been placing loads of orders for all the fabulous new CHA releases and there are some lovely new items being released this year! Can't wait! I shall be posting "Sneak Peaks" (Sneak Peeks? Sneek Peeks?... who knows!) over the next five days... so watch out for those!

No comments: